CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

New Yahoo Group: Live, Love, Laugh and Books

Most of you know that I have been thinking about the pros and cons of starting a Yahoo Group for a minute now. And I've finally decided to dive into the land of Yahoo with three other sister authors. I think it will be a wonderful chance to connect with readers and other authors and really promote the genre of African American romance, everything I want to do on this blog, but with the help of three dynamic authors. Here's a blurb about the group:

Four romance fiction authors: Gwyneth Bolton, Shelia Goss, Michelle Monkou, and Celeste O. Norfleet have combined resources and positive energy to form a readers/fans group. Lively discussion is encouraged about the latest romance book, to current events, to anecdotal messages. Authors will also share book release news, contest information, and their point of view of a variety of topics. Jump on board.

I think it will be a really exciting venture and hope to see some of you there. We plan to kick things off in January with lots of discussions, contests and fun. If you're interested in joining check us out here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiveLoveLaughandBooks

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

7 comments:

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

I joined and look forward to living, loving and laughing...

angelia

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Cool, Angelia! It should be fun... I'm geeked!

Gwyneth

bettye griffin said...

Gwyneth,
I'm sure you and your fellow romance writers' new venture will meet with much success!

Bettye

Damon + Maryam said...

I joined! Can't wait for the discussions to begin.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Bettye ~ I hope so. I love talking about romance and it would be nice to have a group to dish about my favorite books with. :-)

Maryam ~ Great! I can't wait either. I'm so glad you joined.

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

I just joined and I cannot wait for all the great discussions.

F. D. Davis said...

Gwyneth,

I love your interview style. Very nice interview. And I love the layout. Have you noticed that the things I like and then imitate I get from you. Now I just have to figure out how to set up my blog like yours. LOL. I have the sideshows down to a science. Keep being creative. I need you. Much love

Dyanne