CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 05, 2007

Debut Authors Week on Gwyneth's Blog!

Hi all,

It’s been over a year since I decided to start a blog devoted to reading and writing African American romance. Since then, I’ve had interviews with one author a month in an effort to highlight the amazing writers in the genre. And I’ve also posted about the amazing stories I’ve read from my fellow authors. This month, I wanted to try something different and highlight more than one author. I thought it would be wonderful to provide a showcase spot for debut authors still basking in the glory of their first novel. So I decided that this November would be the first Debut Authors Week. Each day this week I will introduce you to a new author. The line-up is diverse. So make sure you check each day to meet a new writer and find out more about them and their work.

Here is the line-up:

Monday – Paranormal Romance Author Stefanie Worth
Tuesday – Erotic Romance Author Sapphire Blue
Wednesday – Christian Fiction Author Pat Simmons
Thursday – Contemporary Romance Author LaConnie Taylor-Jones

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

2 comments:

PatriciaW said...

I love it, Gwyneth! I've been thinking about doing something similar with my blog, especially since one day I'll be a debut author! Great lineup.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks Patricia... and when you are a debut author you know where your first interview has to be... :-)

Gwyneth