CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Giving Thanks



Although I find the idea of a holiday commemorating the theft of land from Native peoples distasteful, I do think the idea to give thanks is important. And anytime we can get together with friends and family and give thanks, break bread, connect and reconnect it is a good thing. With so much going on in the world it’s easy to forget to give thanks. I know I’m thankful for family, friends, health, happiness, love and the joy that finds its way into my life in spite of all the craziness. I’m thankful for my blog buddies and the friends I’ve made in the blogosphere that I have yet to meet. I’m thankful that God has seen fit to grant me another day to be thankful. Have a wonderful day of thanks, everyone! Eat some mac-and-cheese for me. ;-) I’m off to Jersey. I’ll see you all when I get back.

Much love and peace,

Gwyneth

13 comments:

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

We're thankful for you also, enjoy

angelia

bettye griffin said...

I echo Angelia's comments!

Chicki Brown said...

Have a safe trip and a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree we are thankful for you too. I hope you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

Farrah Rochon said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Gwyneth!

Bella said...

I feel you, Gwyneth. Have a fun time.

Bella

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth, I'm thankful to you as well. Thanks for the encouraging words...they seem to come right on time.

Kimber Li said...

Hope your Thanksgiving Day was happy!

Tyhitia Green said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you, Gwyneth! :*)

Don said...

The natives are getting restless.

The Enigma said...

I wish every nation will have a day of thanksgiving. Nice one

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hey everybody! :-)

gwyneth