CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Back... With Book Blurbs!

Sorry, I had to disappear for a minute. But I had to finish a manuscript. Sometimes I have to put myself on punishment to get things done... Anyway, my editor sent me the back cover copy for my 2008 Kimani Romance releases. I really like them. When I read the blurb for Make It Hot , I said, "I wanna read that book!" Then I was like, "oh, you already did." LOL. Anyway, check them out and let me know what you think. :-)

PROTECT AND SERVE
July 2008

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Police detective Jason Hightower is flooded with memories when Penny Keys comes home to New Jersey. After fifteen years, he still wants to understand why she loved, lied and left him. And he needs to know before she disappears from his life again….

Penny came home for family reasons, not to face her difficult past… or the man she still loves. But Jason is determined to have answers, answers that it breaks her heart to give. And it seems that nothing will keep Jason from the truth this time. Or, hold him back from what he wants to protect and serve the most—their chance for a future together.

HIGHTOWER HONORS
Four brothers on a mission to protect, serve, and love…

MAKE IT HOT
September 2008

WHERE THERE’S SMOKE…
After a career-threatening injury, brooding firefighter Joel Hightower’s only hope of regaining his cherished livelihood is a sassy spitfire named Samantha Dash. As the by-the-book physical therapist helps Joel get ever closer to achieving his professional goals, Samantha also ignites a sensual spark in him that he finds impossible to ignore!

THERE’S FIRE
Samantha is totally unprepared for the sizzling attraction that intensifies each time she is near “Tall, Dark and Surly” Hightower. As she helps Joel get better, their relationship goes way beyond patient and therapist. It flares into full blown passion. But when it threatens to end her career, Samantha must decide if a future as the partner of a risk-taking hero is really worth fighting for?

HIGHTOWER HONORS
Four brothers on a mission to protect, serve, and love…

THE LAW OF DESIRE
December 2008

GUILTY PLEASURES

Decorated police detective Lawrence Hightower's instincts click into high gear when a beautiful but suspicious stranger appears in his stakeout zone. Soon he realizes Minerva Jones is in danger and needs protection. He can’t trust her. But he can’t get this tough, feisty, stubborn siren out of his head.

Desperate to keep a low profile, the last thing Minerva needs is a sexy cop getting too close for comfort. Not that she’s guilty of anything, except her own intense attraction to the too fine detective. But she’s got a few secrets, and trouble is closing in. Dare she surrender to the promise this sensual hero holds in his strong, protective embrace?

HIGHTOWER HONORS
Four brothers on a mission to protect, serve, and love…

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

14 comments:

bettye griffin said...

Welcome back, Gwyneth!

The blurbs sound great. I'm particularly intrigued by the one for Make It Hot. There's something fascinating about a female physical therapist and a male patient. Maybe it's the power aspect . . . if he ticks her off, she can rub him the wrong way . . . literally!

Looking forward to some summer reading!

Anonymous said...

The blurbs are great, I really cannot wait to read these books.

Chicki Brown said...

Welcome back. Missed ya!

I'm with Bettye. Make It Hot sounds intriguing. Guess I have to add that to my Christmas list.

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Welcome back Lady Gwyneth and I look forward to reading all of these, the blurbs are great...

Love and Blessings,
angelia

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Bettye ~ if he ticks her off, she can rub him the wrong way . . . literally! That's a good one! LOL.

Tiffany ~ Thanks! :-) I think you'll like them. We'll see. I know you'll let me know. ;-)

Chicki ~ Thanks. It's good to be back. I feel like I've been going through internet withdrawal...

Angelia ~ Thanks, girlfriend!

Gwyneth

Don said...

Welcome back.

I like the Law of Attraction.

Could you send it to me, please? lol.

I tend to lean towards books which I try to figure out its plot along the way.

Kimber Li said...

Very cool, but (whining) why do we have to waaaait so long to read the novels?

PatriciaW said...

I'm with Kimber An. It's going to be a LOOOONG wait for these books. I was intrigued before but now I'm hooked.

Was the ms you were finishing the third book in the series?

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Don ~ I'ma hafta give you my Jigga laugh... haha

Kimber An ~ It'll be here before you know it! :-)

Patricia ~ I wish! I was finishing up the second one, Make It Hot. I had to get to where I was pleased with it. I'm about to start the third one and hope that my editor takes it.

Gwyneth

Ann Aguirre said...

Oh my goodness, when do these books come out? Release dates? Please?

Make It Hot sounds wonderful!

Ann Christopher said...

Gwen, the books sound great! And love the blog's new look!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Ann and Ann! Hi!

Ann A ~ The release dates are July 2008 for Protect and Serve and September 2008 for Make it Hot . I can't wait to see the covers. Each new book makes me excited like the first one. :-)

Ann C ~ Thanks! And the new blog look is all thanks to Ann A. She hooked me up because she rocks! ;-)

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth,
Just checking my email you know I have been out of pocket for a couple of days, so while I am home I figure I will check my email since I will be going back to the hospital to be with my daughter.

Now you know I think it great that the Hightower's Brother are coming alive but if you can get these dates earlier that will be better smile. Also I think I should be in at least one of you books as a next door neighbor married to a FINE BROTHER smile with TWINS.............

Take care and I can't wait to read these books. Getting ready to check out your interview with Adrianne.

Louise

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hey Louise,

Thanks for taking a moment from all that's going on in your life to comment. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I think that July and September will be here before you know it and the first two books in the series will be out. :-) You have given me an idea about having a character named Louise... And I see you want a fi-ne husband too... LOL. We'll see, Louise, we'll see... :-)

Gwyneth