CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Third Review for Divine Destiny is in!

Okay, today must be the hot day for getting reviews. I just got the review from Romance in Color. They gave it 4 stars! Here's and excerpt. (And I promise, if I get another review tonight, I will save it for a little while... But it's just such an exciting time. This is my first paranormal romance and my first erotic romance. So bear with me...)

"DIVINE DESTINY is a captivating tale in which the action and romance moves along at a quick pace. The story, a paranormal/erotic mix, is very engaging and I enjoyed reading about the fictional world Ms. Bolton created. Ourlane, its conflict and its people, is made real through the author's descriptive use of imagery, narrative, and dialog. She does an excellent job balancing all of the story elements, while bringing the story to a satisfying conclusion.

Kara and Darwu are a very passionate couple, the sparks almost fly off the page. Kara, a warrior in her own right, is the perfect companion for the strong, alpha male Darwu is. While they are both physically and mentally strong, they balance each other with their difference in philosophies and love they share for one another. Ms, Bolton does a good job of allow the characters to develop with the story. It makes the secondary characters really help lay the ground work and move the story along. The love scenes while downright wicked, don't go too far and remain

In short, DIVINE DESTINY is a very quick, hot read and I recommend it to all. But be warned, once you pick it up, you may not be able to but it down. In fact, I finished it in about three hours." -- La-Tessa Montgomery, Romance in Color

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
Congratulations! So, do this mean I get book discounts. Oh, and I'll need those signed as well! Family discount? :*)
~Ty

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Ummm, hmmm, right, right, right... Sure, cuz. If it means I get a copy of your novel too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You most certainly can! Hopefully it will be a published novel, soon!:*)
~Tyhitia

Gwyneth Bolton said...

It will be! I have faith in that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I appreciate it! I have to mail out my queries tomorrow after I add some things to my synopsis and novel! Thanks again!
~Ty

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, Tyhitia! You have a great story. So we'll just hope that the agent you want realizes that! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth, congrats on the 3 excellent reviews! I am soooo... impatient and can't wait to read Divine Destiny. I think it will be extremely interesting to check out your writting in another gendre.
P.S. Confession: A sista is tryin' to figure out a way to enlarge the cover photo to allow for closer scruntiny of a brutha's 6 pack! Damn.. With a body like that, I can only imagine what what his face looks like! (and imagine I am!!) Enough from this "dirty ol' lady!" (smile!)

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth, keep racking up those great reviews! The book sounds awesome. I'm going to order it ASAP!