CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks a lot Kari! I'll get you back one day. So Kari tagged me and now I have to share five things that people may not know about me. Here they are:

Five things most people don’t know about me

1. My family nickname is Kitten. Yep. My daddy gave me the nickname when I was a baby because of the way I used to sleep balled up underneath my mommy.

2. I’m an introverted/extrovert according to Meyers Briggs. So I am actually in my own head most of the time and it takes a lot of energy from me to interact with people. I have to go back into myself to replenish. It’s great for the writer in me. Not always the best for the professor.

3. I wanted to be a rapper when I was a teenager. My emcee name was Gwenny Dee. This was from the time I was about 13 to 16 years old. Before that, I wanted to be a writer. After that, I discovered boys and didn’t write anything, stories or raps, until I went to college. Then I wanted to be a writer again and ended up being a graduate student and then a professor.

4. I’m a year older than my husband. Yep. I have a younger man. A Tender Roni. A sweet young thang. I’m in a May/December romance. LOL.

5. I like to read more than I like to write. If I had to pick one to give up. It would probably be the writing.

Okay, now I tag the following: I Have Spoken, Madame Zenobia, Strictly Seductive, Kaia Writes, and Lyric James.

http://gratuitious.blogspot.com/
http://wrt-brooke.syr.edu/net/elisa/
http://www.anisadamien.com/seductiveblog/
http://www.kaiawrites.blogspot.com/
http://lyricjames.blogspot.com/

Much love and peace,

Gwyneth

7 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yay, those are awesome, Gwen. You're an introvert? Never. Love that you were a rapper. That is so cool. I really love this game. It's so cool to learn new things about people.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Yep, Kari. And I can't wait to tag you with something. *evil laugh* No, it was fun. Although it was hard trying to think of stuff that people didn't know about me.

Nancy Henderson said...

I can't believe you're an introvert either, you keep the group in stitches! Great post!

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying these little tag posts you guys have going... Neat to know you wanted to be a rapper... not my particular favorite... but I don't think I've met a woman who seriously wanted to be a rapper... so I've got to like mark that down on my life bingo card or something.

Nice to meet you!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Nancy,
No one ever believes me but it's true. I am. Really I am. And if we can believe that Kari is shy. Then surely we can believe that I am introverted.

Rashenbo! Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

mj compton said...

You an introvert and Kari shy. Right. Uh-huh.
OTOH, so am I.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

And I believe you, Miz M. *wink wink* :-)