CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to Pittsburgh





I'm off to attend my first ever Romantic Times Book Lovers Convention in Pittsburgh. And I'm really looking forward to it. I've always looked at the pictures from the conventions in the past when they print them in the magazine with awe and wonder. They look like they really know how to have a good time. And then there's the fact that I get to spend the entire weekend talking about romance with readers and writers. Those of you who read this blog know how happy that makes me. I'm so geeked I can hardly stand it! See you all on Monday.

much love and peace,


Gwyneth

12 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous. Have a great time!

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Enjoy Lady Gwyneth,

Sounds wonderful, much better than the Financial Workshop I will be attending in Atlanta...

Smooches!
angelia

Tyhitia Green said...

Have fun, Gwyneth. Every time I come by, you're going somewhere. :*) I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth, have a great time! Hopefully I will get to attend next year.

Don said...

enjoy yourself and be safe.

bettye griffin said...

Have a fun and productive convention, Gwyneth! See you at Slam Jam in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Have fun Gwyneth.

Anonymous said...

I know you're gonna have fun...like a kid in a candy store.

Stay safe

Genesis

Bella said...

Have fun. I look forward to the days I can leave DH with the kids and do that.

Kimber Li said...

Oh, have so much fun and post lots of pictures and detailed accounts of lunacy when you get back!

Don said...

Still in Pa. I see.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I had a blast guys! It was so much fun to have an all romance weekend! I was like a big kid in the candy store.

Gwyneth