CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Off to Chi-town!



Well I'm on the road again. I'm heading to Chicago for the Romance Slam Jam! I love this conference and can't wait to get there and start chatting about my favorite thing in the world... Black Romance! YAY!

If you're in Chicago stop by the conference and check me out. I'll be participating in the following reader session and workshops:

May 1, 2008
Intimate Session, 1:00-1:50 pm

May 2, 2008
Workshop, "A Little More than Location, Location, Location: Setting the Scene in Your Novel," 11:00-12:00 pm

May 2, 2008
Reader Session with Gwyneth Bolton and Deatri King-Bey, 3:30-4:20 pm

May 3, 2008
Book Signing, 2:00-5:00 pm

See you when I get back!

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

8 comments:

Tyhitia Green said...

Have fun, Gwyneth and be safe! :*) I wish that I could go on some trips pretty soon myself...

bettye griffin said...

I'll see you there on Saturday, Gwyneth!

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Enjoy and have fun...

Blessed Travels...

angelia

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Gwyneth!! Hopefully next year I will get to attend.

Don said...

gwyneth, you are out here doing your book thang fo' real. much love and happiness. i hope we can meet one day @ a book event.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time. Looking forward to reading all about it when you return. ;-)

Paz

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I had a blast, everyone! But it's good to be back! :-)

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

win spy -
yeast infection no more -






3d covers -
500 scrapbooking sketches -
acid alkaline diet -
acne free in 3 days -
advanced pc tweaker -
apple patch diet -
art of approaching -
auction inspector -
av advance -
build a nice store -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
catch spouse cheating -
chikara reiki do -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
copy that game -
cure gout now -
dl guard -
dog training online -
driver checker -
driver robot -
drop shipping wholesalers -
earth4energy -