CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy as all get out! (Updated with Pictures)



Traveling at the end of the semester is always crazy hectic. And with three conferences happening so late this year I'm feeling the crunch. I have so much stuff to do in order to wrap up the semester and get ready for Slam Jam next week, I feel like I'm running to catch up with myself. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off as my mom used to say... Anyway, RT was fun. I was bad. I didn't take any pictures of my own. Sorry, guys. I was too busy being a fan girl... Hopefully my friends will share. Shameless plea for folks to send me the pictures they promised... Please... :-) Because I certainly posed for enough, grinning like a fool the entire time. I did the fan girl squee as usual, just like I always do when I see Brenda Jackson and L. A. Banks. I'm surprised I was able to form a sentence to talk to these ladies. I love their novels so much. And they are such nice down to earth sistas. I just took notes on how to treat readers when you meet them. Not that I have any readers that will fan girl squee and gush like me when I meet my favs. Anyway, I also got to hang out with some of my new favorite authors who I also consider friends. I got to hang with A. C. Arthur, Kimberly Kaye Terry, Maureen Smith and Ann Christopher. I finally met Ann Aguirre and Vivi Anna. And yes, they both rock. I got to hang out with my Central New York Romance Writers chapter members, authors Susan St. Thomas and Nancy Henderson. Susan and I were roomies and danced our behinds off. Well, maybe not our entire behinds, but you get the idea... I went to a panel with J. R. Ward on it and got to see her talk about the Black Dagger Brothers. I also met two sista-authors who I have just recently discovered but so far have enjoyed everything I've read by them, Bridget Midway and Eve Vaughn. The highlight of the conference was meeting my new Kimani editor, Kelli Martin. She was just as cool in person as she has been to work with. She rocks!

I had a blast even though I didn't dress up for the Fairy Ball or the Vampire Ball. I might dress up if I go next year, because some of those fairy wings looked so-oo cute. I have to say, I wanted me some sparkling fairy wings... Anyway, I now have to finish up the semester, make one possibly life-changing decision, and get ready for Slam Jam... Why did I say I would do a workshop on this topic? Why didn't I pick a topic that I've done lots of times before? Because I'm crazy that's why! I'll be back soon guys. And I'm working on a few changes that might give Gwyneth's Blog a little face lift.

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

PICTURES ADDED

See what begging for pictures on the blog will get you? Pictures to share. ;-) The awesome Kimberly Kaye Terry sent me some pictures and I snatched a picture from the wonderful Ann Christopher's blog. She has a bunch of great picture from the conference over there so you should all go and check them out.

Here's a picture from the African American Romance Panel.



Here's the panel again, Maureen Smith, me, Brenda Jackson, Kimberly Kaye Terry, A. C. Arthur and editor Kelli Martin.



I stole this picture of me L. A. Banks and Kimberly Kaye Terry from Ann's blog. I couldn't help it. It's L. A. Banks... And Ann has lots of pictures over there. ;-)

50 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth welcome back. It sounds like you had a good time. I wish I could have been there. I'm going to miss you ladies next week.

Vivi Anna said...

Gwyn, it was awesome to meet you. You made me laugh so hard my gut ached for days.

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Welcome Back Lady Gwyneth,
and your FANS, will patiently await your return...

Blessings,
Angelia, loyal fan

Kimberly Kaye Terry said...

Hey mama,
I had a blast with you, girl you are the BOMB!! I laughed so hard at a few of your quips, my teeth ached!!

See you at Slam Jam next week, chica!!

**Big smooches**

~K

bettye griffin said...

Welcome back, Gwyneth! I missed you, but I'm glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see you next Saturday at the Slam Jam!

Bettye

Don said...

welcome back gwyneth.

i don't know any of the authors you named but i can sense your excitement, and probably theirs too. glad that you had a great time.

Don said...

a blog lift? can't wait to see what you come up with.

vickiwe said...

Hey Gwyneth,

Are you kidding me? You know I'm gonna be one of those fan squee girls when I meet you next week! LOL

Glad you had a great time!

Victoria

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth, I'm glad you had a great time! Hopefully next year I will get to attend.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Shelia ~ Thanks! I wish you were coming to Slam Jam. I just knew we were finally going to meet in person. One day...

Vivi ~ You had me cracking up too. You are a riot and can cut up on the dance floor!

Angelia ~ You know I'm your fan! :-)

Kimberly ~ Girl, I don't know if I will be able to survive two weekends hanging with you. We might end up getting kicked out of the place. You make me act a fool! ;-) I'm normally a quiet girl. *putting on my angel halo*

Bettye ~ I can't wait to meet you! I have to remember to bring my camera this time.

Don ~ I had a blast! And the face lift for the blog will be coming in the form of a face lift for my entire web presence. I can't wait to do the unveil... :-)

Victoria ~ Girl, you... I'll have my copy of your book waiting to be signed. :-)

Tiffany ~ Girl you would love it!

Gwyneth

PatriciaW said...

Gwyneth, glad you had a great time. Don't sell yourself short! I'm sure I've got a squee waiting for you. :smile:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.

Chicki Brown said...

I saw your picture over on Ann's web site. Looks like you had a great time. One of these days I'm going to make it to a convention.

Farrah Rochon said...

Been hearing sooooo much about RT. It looks like everyone had a fabulous time. I am definitely attending next year in Orlando.

See you next week at Slam Jam!

Tyhitia Green said...

Cool, pictures! Wish I could have been there. :*) Can't wait to see what you have planned for the blog...

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Patricia ~ :-) Awww.... We'll both be squeeing. LOL.

Tamika ~ Don't be jealous. You got to go to CCCC's and hang out with the dynamic Gwendolyn D. Pough. hahaha...

Chicki ~ I had fun. And Pittsburgh is a pretty cool city.

Farrah ~ Now Orlando sounds like the place to go. I might have to start saving up my pennies.

Tyhitia ~ Yeah, there's gonna be some changes around here soon. I can't wait. :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that you had a good time!

Paz

Don said...

@ gwyneth: definitely sounds exciting.

Kimber Li said...

Hey, you all look great and so glad you had fun! I love the braids the one lady has. I've always loved braids.
;)

Kimberly Kaye Terry said...

Hey girl, thought I'd drop by to holla accha...see you in a couple of days. My coochie fans arrived in the mail, woot! Also just got my D Locs all freshly re-twisted and I got 'em crimped gurrrl, watch out there now, Chi-Town here I come, lol!!!

xoxo
KKT

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Paz ~ Thanks!

Don ~ It was fun.

Kimber An ~ Thanks! You're so sweet!

Kim ~ Oooo! I can't wait to see the lovely locs! :-) We are going to really cut up in Chi-town.

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

rotator cuff training -
save my marriage today -
secrets book -
silent sales machine -
silver lotto -
spyware cease -
super affiliate handbook -
the 11 forgotten laws -
thebadbreathreport -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the power pause -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
top secret fat loss secret -
turbulence training -
twitter rockstar -
uncle sams money -
underground hypnosis -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warcraft millionaire -
warcraft wealth -
warp speed fat loss -
webcomp analyst -
wedding speech 4u -
win back love -
your software website -
zox pro -
zygor guides -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -
acne no more -

Anonymous said...

advanced defrag -
adware alert -
adware bot -
affiliate elite -
anti spyware -
anti spyware bot -
article bully -
art of approaching -
auto pilot profits -
bbq book -
blogging in action -
body building revealed -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
chopper tattoo -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
cure for tinnitus -
debt free in three -
driver checker -
duplicate file cleaner -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy member pro -
easy tv soft -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
end your tinnitus -
fap winner -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final sync -

Anonymous said...

dw insider -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy tv soft -
easy web video -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
end your tinnitus -
error doctor -
evidence smart -
fap winner -
fat burning furnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final sync -
final uninstaller -
firewall gold -
fitness model program -
fit over 40 -
fit yummy yummy -
flatten your abs -
forex auto pilot -
gain opinion -
gold secrets -
government records -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
green diy energy -
healthy urban kitchen -
highest pay surveys -
holo think -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
i want a teaching job -
joyful tomato -

Anonymous said...

keyword elite -
learn photoshop videos -
lmt forex formula -
lower body make over -
macro virus -
malware bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
microcap millionaires -
moles warts removal -
money siphon system -
muscle gaining secrets -
my list strategy -
my phone riches -
natural cancer treatments -
online tv pc -
panic away -
pdf creator -
peel away ads -
pips leader -
ppc web spy -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
questions for couples -
quick article pro -
quick paid surveys -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
registry winner -
reg tool -
reverse mobile -

Anonymous said...

order valium side effects valium 5 mg - what does valium pills look like

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescriptions ambien side effects wikipedia - ambien 10 mg picture pill

Anonymous said...

xanax alprazolam how to order xanax online legally - what type of drug is alprazolam (xanax)

Anonymous said...

generic xanax will .25mg xanax show up on drug test - round white generic xanax

Anonymous said...

order ativan online high effects of ativan - ativan dosage erowid

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dosage seizure - diazepam low dosage

Anonymous said...

purchase xanax 4 mg xanax side effects - does 1mg xanax do you

Anonymous said...

xanax without prescription xanax drug class pregnancy - generic xanax forum

Anonymous said...

ativan mg ativan online no prescription - how many 1mg lorazepam

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale online ambien side effects fda - can not sleep ambien

Anonymous said...

purchase soma soma online coupons - getting high carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

ambien online purchase ambien side effects high blood pressure - ambien side effects while pregnant

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma 10 panel drug screen - do they test soma drug test

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium effects brain - half life 2 mg valium

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects sweating - ambien side effects mood

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol where to order soma online - carisoprodol information

Anonymous said...

soma 350 mg carisoprodol wp 5901 - caridoxen naproxeno carisoprodol dosage

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem ambien for sale on line - ambien overdose fatal dosage

Anonymous said...

online soma what does a generic soma pill look like - carisoprodol tab

Anonymous said...

buy valium online online medication valium - valium pills iv

Anonymous said...

soma pills generic soma medication - buy soma online ship florida

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien ambien sleep medicine side effects - highest dosage ambien

Anonymous said...

generic soma carisoprodol high - generic name soma muscle relaxer

Anonymous said...

buy valium online klonopin valium dosage - valium no prescription

Anonymous said...

diazepam without prescription valium effects drug - valium purchase