CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Author Spotlight on APOOO



Yasmin Coleman and the ladies of APOOO will be featuring a different black author each day of black history month with wonderful and insightful articles. Today is my day! Check out my feature "Sex, Love and All of the Above: Some Thoughts on Erotica and Romance."

Check out my author spotlight and all of the other wonderful articles here:

  • http://apooo.org/AuthorsLounge/limelight.cfm
  • 10 comments:

    bettye griffin said...

    Loved your essay, Gwyneth! I've been checking them daily and actually saw it before I stopped by your blog.

    Very well expressed!

    Anonymous said...

    Gwyneth, as I mentioned before, I love your breakdown of erotica vs romance. Good job.

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    Thanks, Bettye and Shelia! I loved your articles too. There are some really amazing pieces over there! Kudos to Yasmin for getting them all together in one spot!

    Gwyneth

    a.Kai said...

    BRavo Gwyneth - I struggle with the difference/distinction. Some of what I am reading in erotica makes me cringe to even label it erotica - I still expect erotica to have a strong story line, a plausible plot (which no longer seems to be a standard). You did a good job with this article and establishing the clear lines between romance and erotica....

    Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

    Loved you 'breakdown' so many get confused, which I guess is why folks get confused in relationships, you gotta know the difference! smiling...

    angelia

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    a.kai ~ I think a lot of people struggle with the difference. So, I hope the essay will be useful to folks. I tried to stress that plot and characterization are crucial in both...

    Angelia ~ Okay! LOL. Nuff said!

    Gwyneth

    Kimber Li said...

    I saw two of my favorite authors there, Gwyneth and Shelia. And I saw one I keep meaning to read, Angelia. I also saw one or two I think maybe I've been meaning to read, but can't remember. LaConnies seems so familiar.

    Great job, authors!

    Tyhitia Green said...

    Congrats! :*) Articulate as always! :*)

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    Kimber An ~ Yes, there are a lot of my favorite authors over there as well. It's an excellent line-up and some really wonderful articles.

    Tyhitia ~ Thanks. ;-)

    Gwyneth

    Anonymous said...

    acid alkaline diet -
    advanced defrag -
    affiliate jackpot -
    anti spyware -
    art of approaching -
    battery reconditioning -
    blogging to the bank -
    burnthefat -
    burn the fat -
    carb rotation diet -
    carp evolution -
    cb bonus domination -
    combat the fat -
    content website builder -
    conversationalhypnosis -
    conversational hypnosis -
    cure angular cheilitis -
    cure morning sickness -
    dirty talking guide -
    driver robot -
    earth4energy -
    earth 4 energy -
    easy launcher -
    easy system cleaner -
    eatstopeat -
    eat stop eat -
    error smart -
    evidence eraser -
    evidence smart -
    fatburningfurnace -
    fat loss 4 idiots -
    fitness model program -
    fit yummy yummy -
    flattenyourabs -