CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The RAWSISTAZ Review is in!

I'm so happy! I just got another review for Divine Destiny! They gave it 4 and a half stars. So that means it will be a RAWSISTAZ Favorite! My first RAWSISTAZ Favorite! I'm so geeked! I really can't believe that in a couple of weeks I will be holding my third novel in my hands. Wow! This is just amazing to me. I sometimes can't believe that I am really living one of my biggest dreams.

Anyway, here's an excerpt from the review...

"DIVINE DESTINY was a well-written, thought-provoking novel that is sure to please.  I was in awe of the way the sacred mates were able to carry on a conversation by tapping into each other's minds, without anyone else being the wiser.  Bolton's paranormal storyline is infused with so many erotic scenes, readers will not be able to put this one down.  This was my first paranormal erotic romance, and I'm happy to say it certainly will not be the last.  I look forward to reading other works by this talented author."
 
Reviewed by Pamela Bolden of The RAWSISTAZ Reviewers

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i'm getting increasingly more eager!! (i realize, to an english-person, that sentence is probably horrible--i get the feeling increasingly and more don't go together, but i hope that conveys the depth of my eagerness :-)

in the meantime, my sister just read I'm Gonna Make You Love Me for the first time. She came in my room, threw it on my bed (instead of back on the shelf), and started grinning.

"Your girl can really write," she said.

Trust me, that is high praise indeed!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Awww, Elle! You have to tell your sister that I am grinning my butt off right now! That has made my morning!

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
Congratulations on the review! I still want my signed copy!!
~Tyhitia (Ty)

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Mmmm hmmm, Ty.... right, right, right... got ya... :-)

Anonymous said...

All right, don't play! :P``` LOL...

Anonymous said...

All right, don't play! :P``` LOL...
~Ty

Anonymous said...

go, gwyneth...it's your birthday...or rather it's your great-review-from-RAWSISTAZ day!

congrats!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Madame Zenobia!

senioritis said...

Most excellent news! Congratulations. That's a terrific accomplishment.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hey Becky!

Thanks! And thanks for posting on my blog! That's so cool!

kim said...

Congratulations on living your dream.
Dream Big -- Live Big!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gwyneth!

Congratulations on those amazing reviews! I can't wait to read this book...

Ann

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Ann!

I can't wait to hold it in my hands!

Gwyneth

F. D. Davis said...

Gwen,

Congrats on all of the wonderful reviews. I love the way you have your blog set up. Sat. Deatri King-Bey, Barbara Keaton and I will be signing together adn I will be picking up a copy of your book. Paranormals are my favorite.

Dyanne

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Dyanne!

I'm so jealous that you guys get to do signings together! Have a great time!