CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 24, 2006

It's Here!



I held Divine Destiny in my hands on Wednesday! I got my author copies and already read through it once. It's pretty dang good if I might say so myself. I kinda like it. :-) Honestly, I can't believe that I've had three novels published this year. I feel so blessed and I also feel like this is almost unreal. When I wrote my nonfiction book and got it published, I thought "well, heck, I can finally write my novel since I wrote a book." And now I'm holding my third novel in my hands! It's my first paranormal romance and my first erotic romance. I love to read paranormals and I love to read erotic romances. But you could have never told me three or four years ago that I would be publishing in these areas... I'm so thankful and I just wanted to go on record saying how thankful I am! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend.

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

12 comments:

Kimber Li said...

WOW! That's all I can think of to say.

mj compton said...

Congratulations! Well-deserved.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Kimber An -- That pretty much sums up how I feel. Words really can't express how happy I am. :-)

Miz M -- Thanks!

RageyOne said...

That is wonderful! Congrats!

Nancy Henderson said...

Awesome cover! Can't wait to get a copy!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Nancy! -- Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
Congrats! Congrats! **I want my copy** Congrats! Can't wait to read it!
~Ty

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Don't worry, Ty. I got you, girl. I got you... ;-)

Anonymous said...

late--i couln't keep up in la, but congratulations!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Elle! I'm glad you made it back safely and hope you continued to have fun with the family!

Michelle said...

What a blessing to be able to do as a career something you really love. I love the book cover! Congrats to you.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I know. We are really blessed, Michelle. Congrats to you too!