CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Black Butterfly Review for Sweet Sensation!



The Black Butterfly Review for SWEET SENSATION is in. They give it 5 Stars! Here's some of what they said:

"Ms. Bolton's debut novel I'M GONNA MAKE YOU LOVE ME is the launch pad for her most incredible love story in SWEET SENSATION...

SWEET SENSATION is a mesmerizing story that seems to develop and take on a life of its own right before your eyes...

I could go all day telling you about this story. It is highly recommended for oodles of reasons. It is a sensational love story, the sex is off the hook HOT and the layout of the story is just awesome. On a side note, I must state that I did not necessary agree with Sweet Dee's decision to keep her daughter from her father, but I understand that fear will have you do many things. In the context of this story, it served as a wonderful foundation to bringing this family and this love story full circle allowing something that we all need at one time or another: Closure. " ~ Eleanor Shields for Black Butterfly Review

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth,

Congrats on the great review!!!

Tiffany

PatriciaW said...

And they keep coming... Congrats!

Kimber Li said...

Well, I could have told them it deserved five stars weeks ago! Woo-hoo!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks Tiffany and Patricia! :-)

Kimber An ~ :-) :-)

LadyBronco said...

Brava on the fab review, Gwyneth!

Woot!

Robin L. said...

What a great review! Now I need to go read it...

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Congrats Gwyneth -
this is on my ever expanding to be read list...

Love and Blessings...

angelia

Tyhitia Green said...

Congrats, Gwyneth! :*) I'm sure many more great stories are sure to follow!

Chicki Brown said...

I want to be like you when I grow up. Five stars -- wow!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks Lady Bronco and Robin!

Angelia, I hear you on the to-be-read pile! So many books so little time...

Thanks Tyhitia and Chicki! :-)

Gwyneth

JustMeWriting said...

I echo the sentiments of all your other fans...lol. congrats...and now, I too will have to read it.

bettye griffin said...

Keep creating those good stories!

Bettye

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Justmewriting ~ Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the congrats! I appreciate it. :-)

Bettye ~ You do the same. :-)

Gwyneth