CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On the road again and MySpace...

Well I'm off to attend the Conference on College Composition and Communication. This is a very busy and crazy hectic conference for me. So, I probably won't be able to check in with my blog buddies. The good thing is the conference is in New York City. YAY! I hope I have a spare moment to sight see and get some good food. :-)

Also, the last MySpace hold out in the universe has finally caved. I have a MySpace page now. And I only have one friend... Tom. If you're on MySpace please be my friend... please... I'm still working on the page. But I have most of the things up that I want there. I'll more than likely use the same blog entries...

  • Gwyneth's MySpace Page


  • Much love and peace,

    Gwyneth

    9 comments:

    Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

    I just sent you a request..I held out two but am in now...welcome...

    love and blessings

    angelia

    Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

    Hey Gwen! I created a myspace for my YA character (I know, I'm queer) I will figure out how to "friend" you. so if you get something from Phoebe at teenjustice101 - THAT would be me!!

    I'm soooo myspace naive. My babysitter usually runs it all for me. She's the one who has friended all my(Phoebe's) friends!

    It's fun to cave once in a while, isn't it?

    Kimber Li said...

    Woo-hoo, MySpace! I'll go befriend you right now.

    Have fun at the next conference!

    Tyhitia Green said...

    Gwyneth,
    I'll friend you whenever I stop being lazy and create a MySpace page. For goodness sakes, I just created my blog less than two months ago. Give me time! :*)

    Anonymous said...

    Gwyneth,

    I added you as my friend. It took me forever to get a MySpace page too.

    Tiffany :)

    RageyOne said...

    Okay, you are not the last myspace holdou. I don't have a page and I don't foresee myself creating one anytime soon.

    Kari Lee Townsend said...

    I still have to create a myspace, but just haven't yet. Yours looks fantastic though.

    PatriciaW said...

    Someday...and then I'll be your friend.

    I like what you're doing with your page. You now have 73 friends so I guess it doesn't take much time.

    Your "favorite Husband" comment was funny. What does your "hated Husband" say?

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    Hey everyone!

    New York City is lovely... although I have only seen the inside of the hotel. :-(

    Meetings, sessions and more meetings...

    Thanks to all of you who became my MySpace friends so quickly. :-) Angelia! Kimber An! Tiffany!

    Tyhitia, Kari and Rageyone, dang! I thought I was the last hold out!

    Patricia, the "favorite husband" is a joke the hubby and I have. I'll say 'I love you. You're my favorite husband.' And he'll usually respond, 'I'm your only husband.' LOL.

    Gwyneth