CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Fourth and Final Winner is....

Hi All,

The fourth and final winner of my first contest is Denise Anderson. She writes of Latonya Stevens-Harrington the heroine in my second novel, If Only You Knew: "I really don't want to choose because all of your books have touched me. But here goes. Latonya really loved Carlton. She could never express this feeling because of her mother and father. And she always put other people before herself. She love her son, grandmother and sister. That is why she took the grandfather's threat to heart. Because she knew he was a powerful man. Latonya was a very sensitive loyal and caring person to go through what Carlton did to her. And his problem was how his mother was toward his father. I read this story so much my pages are tearing. Is there going to be a sequel?"

I'd say my first contest went well. I learned some things about my characters and what readers like. I think I may blog about it soon.

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

0 comments: