CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

After spending the past day and a half at the airport...

I am finally back home. My flight from Miami was delayed for about three and a half hours on Sunday. This of course made me miss my connecting flight. And then I had to fly stand-by on a much later flight, the last flight of the evening as a matter of fact. And after sitting there all day, I found out that I wasn't going to make that flight. So after making a big fuss, I got sent to a hotel for the night and booked on another flight. But instead of a direct flight, I had to fly to another city and then connect to another flight to get home. I'm home now and I couldn't be happier.

It's nice to get away, but the ups and downs with travel these days, makes the "getting there" part of it too aggravating for words.


Much love and peace,

Gwyneth

9 comments:

mj compton said...

Welcome home. Other than your airport dilemma, I think you had a good trip, yes?

elle said...

aww, gwyn!!

i'm glad you arrived safely (eventually)

Kimber Li said...

Ahh, the joys of Aviation Time-Warp. I'm a pilot's wife. I live there! Welcome back. Glad you had fun.
;)

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Welcome Back!!!

angelia

PatriciaW said...

Glad you made it back safely.

Tyhitia Green said...

Welcome back, Gwyneth! I hope that you didn't have to work today!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks for all the welcome back shout outs, everyone! I'm glad to be home for a minute. I have another conference later this week. But at least that one is driving distance. LOL.

Gwyneth

RageyOne said...

glad you made it home safely!

i saw one of your books in my local Borders the other day. ;~)

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Cool, Rageyone! I like to hear that the books are actually on the shelves. :-)