CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hero-Logy for Darwu the Warrior Prince

Okay, I know I said I'd be back in the New Year... But, my author friend Anisa Damien just let me know that she posted the Hero-Logy for the hero in my lasted novel on her blog, Strictly Seductive. So, I had to let you all know where to find him and a new excerpt from Divine Destiny. You can find the Hero-Logy here:

http://www.anisadamien.com/seductiveblog/


Happy Holidays!


Gwyneth

7 comments:

Kimber Li said...

Darwu is such a cool name for a studly warrior prince. You have a thing for 'D' names. Don't you?

Hope your Christmas was merry!

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth,

I read the blog and it made me want to read the book all over again.

Tiffany

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Kimber An -- Christmas was great! We spent it with family in Jersey. And, I think I only have two heros out of five with "D" names and one heroine. Although the heroine in the novel I'm working on now is named Dana... So I guess I do have a thing for "D" names. LOL.

Tiffany -- Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked the novel. Darwu was an interesting character to write. I had no idea I had someone like that in my imagination. Shocking :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your hero-logy over on Anisa's blog. Hot hero!

Paz

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks Paz!

I'm glad Anisa is doing them again. It's nice to get to know all those sexy guys. ;-)

Chesya said...

Congrats, Gwen. The book looks great.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks to you, Chesya for being such an awesome editor! Thank you! You rock!