CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday and another year has passed. I feel wonderful because I am living my dreams. I got to hold my first two romance novels in my hands this year. I've heard from readers all over the country who loved the stories I told in those novels. And my first paranormal erotic romance will be released at the end of the year. That makes three books in my debut year as a romance writer. I'm feeling pretty good about that.

So, go Gwenny! It's your birthday! Shake your booty! Get Busy! It's your birthday!

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

11 comments:

elle said...

happy belated! so glad you pointed us towards your blog.

Kaia said...

Happy Burfday gurrl! I would sent out your birthday licks but I don't want my cyber arm to get tired. ;-P

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Elle! Be sure to stop back. I'm going to try and be a good little blogger and keep it current. Time will tell.

And Kaia, I see you got jokes. That's a good one. But we all know that I turned 21 so your arm wouldn't get tired at all. I just a babe, still wet behind the ears. :-)

Gwyneth

PatriciaW said...

Sorry I missed your special day but Happy Birthday to ya!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thank you, Patricia!

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday...I hope you had a great and blessed birthday.


Tiffany

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Tiffany! I had a wonderful day.

Gwyneth

Paz Edwards said...

Happy Birthday! I wish you many continuous blessings!

Paz

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Paz!

Sabra's Blog said...

Happy belated b-day! Mine is coming up next!

Sabra

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Sabra!

Gwyneth