CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Interviews!

I've been interviewed! You can check it out over on Ann Christopher's Blog. Stop by and ask a question or two or three. ;-) I just finished Ann's novel Risk. And I'll be blogging about it later this week. Pick it up if you want a good read. Also, she has agreed to be my March author. Yay!

And if you still want to know more about all my deep and dirty secrets and haven't checked out my interview on Delilah Dawson's Blog, be sure to check that out too!

Now, I'm off for a day of teaching... :-)

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

10 comments:

Tyhitia Green said...

Congrats on the interview, Gwen! I received my book the other day. Thanks for the card! :*)

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Awesome Gwen. You rock. Enjoy your day off.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Tyhitia ~ Your welcome!

Kari ~ I wish I had the day off! When I say I'm off for a day of teaching, I mean, I'm leaving my house and heading to campus... :-) As in it's off to work I go...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gwyneth. Great interview on Delilah's Blog. Your works-in-progress sound excellent!!! I love the idea of a prequel to Divine Destiny.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks, Patricia! I liked being on the other side of the interview. It was almost as much fun as me getting all in someone else's business. ;-)

Michelle said...

Your Ann Christopher links aren't working, but I enjoyed the Delilah interview. BTW, I posted my Top 10 black movies over on my blog. Dang, you're right. That was hard!
Have a blessed week.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Michelle,

That's strange; Ann's link was working earlier. Maybe her server is down... hmm... bummer... it's a cool interview.

And, I told you it was hard to narrow it down to a list of five. That was impossible! LOL. It was fun to try, though. Everyone should go and visit Michelle's blog and see if they can come up with their own list of five favorite black films.

PatriciaW said...

Congrats on the interview.

Server must still be down but I'll try again later.

Nancy Henderson said...

You been busy, girl! Great interviews!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Thanks for stopping by, Patricia and Nancy! -- Gwyneth