CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Contest: Who's Your Favorite?

Hi All,

Well, I've decided to run my first contest and I hope that you all will enter. I've decided to share some of my author copies of Cuffed By Candlelight as the prizes. And I will be giving away one a week for the entire month of March. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is go to my website and tell me who your favorite Gwyneth Bolton character is and why. Entering the contest will add you to my e-mail and print mailing list. But I'm not that much of a pest and I won't bombard you with stuff. I promise. You only enter once and then your name is added to the drawing bag. Four lucky people will get copies of Cuffed by Candlelight signed by me. It's that simple. So stop by my website and enter today!

  • My Website


  • much love and peace,

    Gwyneth

    7 comments:

    Nancy Henderson said...

    Aw geezzzzz! I haven't read any of your work yet. (head hung in shame) But on my defense, I haven't been reading anyone's work lately. Ok, that's not much of a defense...

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    Don't worry, Nancy... I haven't read any of your work yet either. We can hang our heads in shame together. LOL.

    Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

    Well, Ms Gwyneth, my copy came in the mail yesterday...guess I jumped the gun on that one...guess I can't compete...

    Love and Blessings...
    angelia

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    Angelia... Hmm... But it's not signed... :-) LOL.

    Tyhitia Green said...

    Gwyneth,
    Hey, it's not fair. I haven't had a chance to read anything. If you send me a copy of that, then I'll have something else to read besides the book I already have, so that I can compare characters. LOL.

    PatriciaW said...

    Can I hang my head with you and Nancy??? This would be a great way for me to read a genre I wouldn't ordinarily pick up. (I'm always open.) I'm going to pick one anyway!

    Gwyneth Bolton said...

    Tyhitia ~ You are funny, cuz. :-)

    Patricia ~ You are funny too, soror. :-) Hey it can't hurt. You might win. LOL.