CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Romance Junkies Gives Cuffed Five Blue Ribbons!


Here's an excerpt from the review:
"Break out the handcuffs, light some candles and indulge yourself in these three passionate tales written by Beverly Jenkins, Gwyneth Bolton and Katherine D. Jones...
Gwyneth Bolton finals out this thrilling anthology with a fantastic storyline and kick butt heroine whom readers are going to love. Tamara is brave, daring, and not about to sit back and let Lance play the 'knight in shining armor' for her. I had to laugh at the dialogue between Tamara and Lance. It's so obvious that they have unresolved issues and neither of them is willing to back down or admit to needing each other. This story is feisty and filled with all the emotional turmoil that I've come to expect when picking up one of Ms. Bolton's tales...
All of the stories contained within the CUFFED BY CANDLELIGHT anthology are simply delightful. The one thing I did notice that all three stories have in common is brave women who are not afraid to stand up for what they believe or the men they love. Each of these authors brought daring characters, thrilling plots, and super hot sex into this one dynamic anthology. Handcuffs have never been so sexy." -- Chrissy Dionne for Romance Junkies

8 comments:

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Count me in for this one, I am 50 year old Romance Junkie and Gwyneth Bolton fan...I love saying 50...who knew...

LOVE AND BLESSINGS...

angelia

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
Congrats, congrats. Much love to you! :*)
~Ty

Chicki Brown said...

Great review! Congratulations. I know that made your day.

mj compton said...

Count me, too. And I'm 50 and then some . . . and a Gwyneth Bolton fan.

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth,

Congratulations on the review!!! I cannot wait to read this book.

Tiffany

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Awww... Angelia... Thanks, girlfriend!

Hey, Ty! Thanks! Hope all is well!

Thanks, Chicki! It did make my day!

Miz M, you rock!

Hey, Tiffany! You're gonna like this one. I read the other novellas in it and they are HOT! And, of course, I think you'll like my novella too. :-)

Michelle said...

Awesome review. Is the book in stores yet?

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hey Michelle!

It will be out in stores in February. I guess they wanted it to be out just in time for Valentine's Day... I wonder why... :-)