CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My First Author Chat!

Well, I had my very first author chat on Sexy Ebony BBW African American Book Club’s website tonight. It went really well if I do say so myself. I was a little nervous because in a chat room you can’t see faces or read expressions and you don’t really know who is who. But I’d had some interactions with the women who showed up to chat on other occasions. So, that was good. And everyone was so nice! We talked about everything and even went over the alloted hour. We just had a nice conversation.

I have to say that the e-mails I get from readers, my experience with Sista Chat Book Club in Buffalo and now my chat with Sexy Ebony BBW are the kinds of moments that I enjoy most about being a writer. The deadlines are for the birds. And the nervous jitters I get as I wait to see what folk will say about the work suck too. But writing the stories in my head and connecting with the people who read them and liked what I wrote is priceless. I’m feeling so happy right now I don’t know what to do. Sexy Ebony BBW also has reviews and featured books and authors. It is a nice resource for readers. Check them out here:

http://www.sexyebonybbwaabookclub.com/

Much love and peace,

Gwyneth

1 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hi Tamika,

Thank you! Divine Destiny will be out in December.

Gwyneth