CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hot Summer Reading

There are several hot and exciting releases this summer for the African American romance reader. I have been taking a little "me time" and reading a lot lately. Here are some of the really good books I've read lately:

Heated, Niobia Bryant
Again, Sharon Cullars
Truth or Dare, Delilah Dawson
Solid Soul, Brenda Jackson
Flamingo Place, Marcia King-Gamble
Mr. Right Now, Monica Jackson
Her Secret Life, Gwynne Forster
A Moment on the Lips, Phyllis Williams
The Durango Affair, Brenda Jackson

These are just a few of the romance novels I've read lately and loved. My own If Only You Knew was a part of the Kimani Romance launch with Brenda Jackson, Marcia King Gamble and Gwynne Forster. If you have some time this summer pick up all four books and read them.

I'm heading out to the book store today to see if they have L. A Bank's latest on the shelves yet. And I also hope to pick up a copy of Ann Christopher's Trouble.

Happy reading,

Gwyneth

0 comments: